Saturday, February 03, 2007

That's Me In The Corner

In my post about Glenn Tilbrook a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that the documentary film of his 2001 solo tour, One For The Road, had finally been released on DVD in the U.S., and that I had attended the Atlanta show that year where Glenn led the audience (and the film crew) out of the theatre, several blocks up the street and into a fan's living room to finish his set. Well, I finally got my hands on a copy of the DVD, and sure enough, I'm in the movie, grooving to "Tempted" and clearly a few beers into the evening (I blame my buddy Kenny Howes, who accompanied me that night -- sadly, his dream-come-true jam with Glenn that night didn't make the film).

Thus far my appearance in this cinematic tour de force has only served to wound my ego and send my kids into fits of hysterical laughter. Nonetheless, witness my film debut below. IMDB, here I come:


MP3: Squeeze (with Elvis Costello) - "Tempted (alternate version)"